Wednesday, 2 May 2007

Mr. No Pride Mourinho


Taken from EspnSoccernet. Look who's talking.


Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho claimed the Blues were the better team on the night as his side crashed out of the Champions League on penalties to Liverpool.


Liverpool
won the match on the night 1-0 thanks to Dan Agger's first-half strike which leveled the tie at 1-1. But with neither side able to break the deadlock after extra time, the Reds held their nerve to win 4-1 on penalties with Dirk Kuyt scoring the winning spot-kick. 'It is a moment when everybody has to be strong,' he told ITV. 'They (the Chelsea players) have a lot of reasons to be proud. They did a great run in the Champions League. 'We were the best team today, even against a team only playing for the Champions League. 'In extra-time we were the only team who tried to win, but football is like that and the penalty shoot-out is part of the game.' Mourinho also denied that his comments in the build-up to the game had provided a spur for Liverpool. He added: 'I respected Liverpool always in my words. I don't need to say more and today I think the best team was Chelsea.'



"Hahahahahahahahahaha! I thought the best team should have won it! Crystal clear that your team wasn't the better team that night! Haha! However Mr. Mourinho, you better off kiss my ass, because as I see it, you are the one staying home and we the 'little club' are going to Athens! Isn't it cool? I just can't stop smiling!!! Please Mourinho don't be such a loser!"



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails